|Total lounges: 698|
Total pictures: 1090
Page-views today: 318
| Prada Priority Lounge, |
|Denpasar International Airport (DPS), International Terminal, Bali, Indonesia |
- Airside - after Passport Control, turn left and follow the signs to Prada Priority Lounge which is located opposite to Gate 6.
- Take the stairs down one level to the lounge entrance.
|Hours - * Note that opening hours information are deemed reliable but subjected to airline schedule and seasonal changes. |
- Open from 6:00am - 3:00am daily.
|Admissions Policy |
- This lounge is a contract lounge for a number of airlines.
- Stated entrance fee is Indonesian 150,000Rp for regular travelers. However, since the Dewa lounge near by charges a normal entrance fee of 100,000Rp, you can often negotiate the entrance fee down to 100,000 or even lower.
- After check-in for your flight, there are often people offering lounge admissions for 100,000Rp for both the Dewa and the Prada lounges.
- Since this lounge is downstairs at level one, there is no outside view, unlike the Dewa or the nice Premier lounge at this airport.
- A good size lounge with seating for about 100 people.
|Food and Beverage |
|Food is average, primarily cold buffet, and average beverage offerings. |
|Business center and services |
- There is WiFi, but unfortunately it is not free.
- PC with internet access.
|Shower and Facilities |
|There is shower facilities available. |
|Special facilities |
|Foot reflexology massage for a fee.|
|Additional Pictures |
|Click here to see a total of [ 6 ] higher-resolution pictures for this lounge.|
Note: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, contact your airline to confirm lounge information.